Frequently Asked Questions
[back to top]How Do I Choose the Right Assessments?
For any organization to commit the resources to research which of the more than 500 assessment products in the marketplace best suit its particular needs would be impractical.
What we offer is not just a product line, but also the expertise to save you time and energy. We have done the research for you.
Although we offer information online about the products that we recommend, we are here to work with decision-makers like you to mutually determine the best fit between your needs and goals and the most appropriate assessment tools and applications. We assess not just the theoretical validity, but also the practical applications.
We find out what works. Your complimentary consultation will establish the fit.
Call us at 404-814-0739 or use our contact form to set up your consultation.
[back to top]I need to order more on-site units
Almost all of our tools are currently used online, and we recommend that you move to an online implementation.
On-site software is still useful to maintain a database of reports.
If you use the codelock-driven software, here are the instructions for ordering additional units:
Instructions for Ordering More On-site Assessment Units
- Open the program.
- Select Menu, File, Order Desk, Place New Order.
- Remember that each type of report uses a different number of units.
- Indicate the number of units you wish to order (in multiples of 100).
- Print the order sheet to pdf and email to service @ datadome.com with your contact information. If you are not able to do this, call us and we will give you a fax number to use instead.
- We will process your order and send a completion code to you within 48 hours (usually within a couple of hours).
- Enter the completion code, and your codelock will register the new units.
- Don't forget to backup the database from within the program. Other forms of backup will not work on this kind of program.
- Keep your program updated.
- If your program came with a codelock, be sure to keep track of it. If you replace your computer, be sure to retrieve the codelock device.
[back to top]I have an authorization code, now what?
The administrative contact at your company will have received an email with instructions and log-on information for online assessment.
The reports are sent directly to that person, as well as anyone else that the organization sets up to receive the reports. Let us know if the instructions for the account need to be sent again, or if you would like to add additional people to the accounts.
If you have an online account for the TTI assessments, use the "Have a Code" graphic in the upper-right hand corner to be taken to the assessment site.
Other assessments may require different links.
Please contact us if you need further instructions.
[back to top]Ordering, pricing, discounts
For the ethical, successful, and targeted application of the assessments, we offer a business-to-business consultation on your current needs and goals, and how best to meet and even exceed them. Don't worry, it's free.
Contact us online or call 404-814-0739. Your complimentary consultation will establish the fit.
At that time, we will discuss the various pricing options for your company.
Upon your authorization we will set up your online account or other purchase. We accept major credit cards, or we can set up monthly billing for your assessment usage. We offer volume discounts (including cumulative annual rate points) on most products.